A temporary suspension on a few Mutual Funds ( Dated: May 01, 2022) to ensure compliance with regard to breach of industry-wide overseas limits was placed previously. This suspension has now been lifted and Fund Houses have resumed lumpsum Subscription, and Fresh Systematic Registration (including systematic transfer plan).
The list of Fund Houses and the Mutual Fund Scheme names with details can be viewed below.
NOTE: The list attached is updated to the best of our knowledge. Any further additions to this list of Mutual Fund schemes will be updated in this bulletin.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – August 2022
- Change in “Motilal Oswal Midcap 30 Fund” scheme name
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of HSBC Mutual Fund
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
- Best practices to be followed for CDSL Demat account holders