The September 2020 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses changes in the market status as the lockdown norms get relaxed.
The Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) for Aug-20 stood at 52.0 compared to 46.0 in Jul-20. The
Manufacturing PMI has signalled growth (PMI > 50 indicates improvement) for the first time in the last five months.
Improvement in customer demand, increase in output, expansion in new orders placed and resumption of business
operations are the key reasons for improvement in the manufacturing PMI.
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Quarterly GDP Growth Rate, Industry SIP Inflows, Total Retail and HNI AUM, Consumer Inflation and Manufacturing PMI. Do check out our suggested reads that include an article on ‘What Should I Do About My Equity Exposure?”.
Other articles you may like
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com
- Change in Fundamental Attributes of ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund w.e.f. closure of business hours of March 25, 2021
- This Is All You Need To Construct A Solid Equity Portfolio – Your 5 Fingers!
- Why should you go for Heranba Industries Ltd IPO?
- Why should you go for RailTel IPO?
- A Guide to Buying IPO