The September 2019 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses how investors can take advantage of the market’s volatility, and more.
Indian markets rallied led by the announcement of major corporate tax reforms by the government. India’s factory production (Manufacturing PMI) remained unchanged in Sep-19 at 51.4 led by muted demand conditions both domestically and globally.
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Consumer Inflation, Index of Industrial Production Growth, and Nikkei Manufacturing PMI. Do check out our suggested reads that include articles on how mutual funds compound.
Other articles you may like
- Everyone Says Invest in Equity SIPs for the Long Term. But How Long is “Long-Term”?
- Change in “Franklin India Index Fund – NSE Nifty Plan” Scheme Name
- Discontinuation of SIP with Insurance
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of DSP Mutual Fund
- Temporary Suspension on Overseas Mutual Funds Withdrawn