The September 2019 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses how investors can take advantage of the market’s volatility, and more.
Indian markets rallied led by the announcement of major corporate tax reforms by the government. India’s factory production (Manufacturing PMI) remained unchanged in Sep-19 at 51.4 led by muted demand conditions both domestically and globally.
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Consumer Inflation, Index of Industrial Production Growth, and Nikkei Manufacturing PMI. Do check out our suggested reads that include articles on how mutual funds compound.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund