The October 2020 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses the great multi cap rejig and what needs to be done.
Consumer Price Index (CPI) Inflation stood at 6.7% in Aug-20 compared to 6.9% in Jul-20. The increase in the prices of meat and fish (16.5%), pulses and products (14.4%), Oils and fats (12.5%) and spices (12.3%) are the key reasons for the inflation in Aug-20 to remain at higher levels, exceeding the upper tolerance limit (6%) set by RBI for the fifth straight month.
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Industry SIP Inflows, Total Retail and HNI AUM, Consumer Inflation, Index of Industrial Production – Growth and Manufacturing PMI. Do check out our suggested reads that include an article on ‘3 Portfolio Saving Decisions To Take Before Its Too Late”.
Other articles you may like
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com
- Tackle Tax with NPS
- What happens when you start your Equity SIP and the market crashes?
- Change in Fundamental Attributes of ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund w.e.f. closure of business hours of March 25, 2021
- This Is All You Need To Construct A Solid Equity Portfolio – Your 5 Fingers!
- Why should you go for Heranba Industries Ltd IPO?