The February 2021 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses the Economic Survey.
Consumer Price Index (CPI) Inflation rate eases to 4.6% in Dec-20 from 6.9% in Nov-20. The vegetable inflation stood at -10.4% in Dec-20, compared to 15.6% in Nov-20. This is the key reason for the inflation rate to register below the upper tolerance limit (6%) set by RBI for the first time since Mar-20.
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Industry SIP Inflows, Total Retail and HNI AUM, Consumer Inflation, Index of Industrial Production – Growth and Manufacturing PMI. Do check out our suggested reads that include an article on “7 Brutally Honest Questions That Answer Your Equity Exposure Dilemma”.
Other articles you may like
- Reactivating lumpsum subscriptions and switch-in into 3 Overseas funds in Franklin Templeton
- A Time-Sensitive Investment Opportunity In Debt Funds (Invest Before 31-Mar-23)
- Merger of Axis Capital Builder Fund – Series 4 with Axis Flexi Cap Fund
- Introduction of SIP Pause facility under the Schemes of IIFL Mutual Fund (IIFLMF)
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023