The February 2021 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses the Economic Survey.
Consumer Price Index (CPI) Inflation rate eases to 4.6% in Dec-20 from 6.9% in Nov-20. The vegetable inflation stood at -10.4% in Dec-20, compared to 15.6% in Nov-20. This is the key reason for the inflation rate to register below the upper tolerance limit (6%) set by RBI for the first time since Mar-20.
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Industry SIP Inflows, Total Retail and HNI AUM, Consumer Inflation, Index of Industrial Production – Growth and Manufacturing PMI. Do check out our suggested reads that include an article on “7 Brutally Honest Questions That Answer Your Equity Exposure Dilemma”.
Other articles you may like
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com
- Tackle Tax with NPS
- What happens when you start your Equity SIP and the market crashes?
- Change in Fundamental Attributes of ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund w.e.f. closure of business hours of March 25, 2021
- This Is All You Need To Construct A Solid Equity Portfolio – Your 5 Fingers!
- Why should you go for Heranba Industries Ltd IPO?