The February 2021 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses the Economic Survey.
Consumer Price Index (CPI) Inflation rate eases to 4.6% in Dec-20 from 6.9% in Nov-20. The vegetable inflation stood at -10.4% in Dec-20, compared to 15.6% in Nov-20. This is the key reason for the inflation rate to register below the upper tolerance limit (6%) set by RBI for the first time since Mar-20.
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Industry SIP Inflows, Total Retail and HNI AUM, Consumer Inflation, Index of Industrial Production – Growth and Manufacturing PMI. Do check out our suggested reads that include an article on “7 Brutally Honest Questions That Answer Your Equity Exposure Dilemma”.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund