The March 2020 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses the 6 reasons why exiting now isn’t a good option and talks about what happens to the market next.
Consumer Price Index (CPI) Inflation stood at 6.6% in Feb-20 compared to 7.6% in Jan-20. This is mainly due to the increase in vegetable prices (31.6%) and pulses (16.6%) in Feb-20 which resulted in the inflation rate above the upper tolerance limit (6.0%)
set by RBI
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Consumer Price Index, Index of Industrial Production Growth, and Manufacturing PMI. Do check out our suggested reads that include articles on what will happen to markets.
Other articles you may like
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com
- A Primer on Making Sense of Debt Fund Returns
- Tackle Tax with NPS
- What happens when you start your Equity SIP and the market crashes?
- Change in Fundamental Attributes of ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund w.e.f. closure of business hours of March 25, 2021
- This Is All You Need To Construct A Solid Equity Portfolio – Your 5 Fingers!