The March 2020 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight discusses the 6 reasons why exiting now isn’t a good option and talks about what happens to the market next.
Consumer Price Index (CPI) Inflation stood at 6.6% in Feb-20 compared to 7.6% in Jan-20. This is mainly due to the increase in vegetable prices (31.6%) and pulses (16.6%) in Feb-20 which resulted in the inflation rate above the upper tolerance limit (6.0%)
set by RBI
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Consumer Price Index, Index of Industrial Production Growth, and Manufacturing PMI. Do check out our suggested reads that include articles on what will happen to markets.
Other articles you may like
- Merger of Axis Capital Builder Fund – Series 4 with Axis Flexi Cap Fund
- Introduction of SIP Pause facility under the Schemes of IIFL Mutual Fund (IIFLMF)
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023
- Temporary suspension of subscription in Overseas schemes of Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Take charge of your money with this quick and simple framework