HDFC Balanced and HDFC Prudence have merged into HDFC Premier Multicap and HDFC Growth, respectively. The fund names have also changed after the merger.
With respect to this, please note the following points.
- Returns: Returns displayed currently are that of the surviving fund (HDFC Premier Multicap and HDFC Growth). However, in both these cases, the funds will follow the strategy of the original fund that was merged (HDFC Balanced and HDFC Prudence). In such cases, SEBI requires the original fund’s returns to be disclosed. We are therefore working with our data providers to ensure that we show the correct performance figures.
- Cost: Your investments (as of date of merger) in HDFC Balanced and HDFC Prudence have now moved to HDFC Hybrid Equity and HDFC Balanced Advantage, respectively. Hence, the value of your funds is now captured as your investment cost for the new fund. This cost is provided to us by the AMC. As a result, your annualized returns will also be captured only based on this cost and from the date of such merger. However, we are actively working on capturing your original transaction cost and history to ensure your investment cost and returns are displayed right.
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com
- Tackle Tax with NPS
- What happens when you start your Equity SIP and the market crashes?
- Change in Fundamental Attributes of ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund w.e.f. closure of business hours of March 25, 2021
- This Is All You Need To Construct A Solid Equity Portfolio – Your 5 Fingers!
- Why should you go for Heranba Industries Ltd IPO?