The wait has finally ended. FundsIndia’s app for iOS users has officially been launched on the Apple App Store. iOS users can now access their FundsIndia account conveniently on their phone to view mutual fund portfolios and other investments in just a swipe, or to transact on the go!
At this first round of launch, the FundsIndia iOS app allows registered users to:
– Get 24X7 access to all holdings across categories – mutual funds, equities, fixed deposits, and gold
– Make new or additional lump sum investments in mutual funds
– Get access to in-depth information on mutual fund portfolios like asset allocation, fund performance, and so on
– Set up an appointment with investment advisors
FundsIndia’s iOS app can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store. Very soon, an update to the app will be released to enable users to switch between mutual fund schemes, set up SIP investments and complete pending transactions.
Other articles you may like
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com