FundsIndia’s monthly newsletter – Capital Letter – has been a regular read for us over the past five years. Every month, in the first week, our inboxes were visited by a short six page newsletter that gave updates about what is happening in FundsIndia, along with some interesting reads about personal finance and investing.
A refashioning of this newsletter has been due for some time now. Our platform and our product offerings have grown – we are no longer just a mutual fund platform but a full-service investments, if not personal finance, platform. Our investor community has grown tremendously – both in numbers and in diversity.
So, we’re very happy and excited to announce that we are indeed going to re-launch our monthly newsletter starting this month. The re-launched newsletter would have a new design and format, along with new content elements.S. Vaidya Nathan
We’re also happy to announce that the newsletter would be managed by S. Vaidya Nathan. Vaidy has a long-standing experience both in financial markets as well as journalism. He has worked as the Head of Research for The Hindu Business Line, and as a Portfolio Manager and Head of Products at Sundaram Mutual Fund. He was also the Content Editor for ‘The Wise Investor’, Sundaram’s critically acclaimed investor newsletter.
Vaidy will be producing the newsletter for FundsIndia, and will contribute his views and articles as well.
About the new newsletter:
- The new newsletter will have a new name. What’s the name? Suspense! We THINK you’ll like it though!
- It will continue to have all the sections you expect from it –Vidya’s essay, Krishnakumar’s technical call, updates about FundsIndia’s platform, and announcements about new product offerings.
- The publication will be expanded to 8 pages in the new format.
- There will be new interactive content where readers can respond and participate.
- There will be new sections that talk about a variety of financial products. So, regardless of what your preferences are, you’ll always find something you’ll like!
Due to all this rework effort, the newsletter for this month would be a bit delayed. Please check your inbox in a few days!
Hope you’ll have as much fun reading it as we are having putting it together for you!
Other articles you may like
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com