This has the reference to the SEBI circular no. SEBI/HO/IMD/DF3/CIR/P/2020/194 dated October 05, 2020 to review the Dividend option(s) in the schemes.
Accordingly, schemes of Mutual Fund shall be renamed in the following manner with effect from: 1-Apr21.
|Serial Number||Existing name under dividend option||Revised name under dividend |
Payout of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal option
Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal option
Dividend Transfer Plan
Transfer of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal plan
Click here to view the circular.
Other articles you may like
- Everyone Says Invest in Equity SIPs for the Long Term. But How Long is “Long-Term”?
- Change in “Franklin India Index Fund – NSE Nifty Plan” Scheme Name
- Discontinuation of SIP with Insurance
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of DSP Mutual Fund
- Temporary Suspension on Overseas Mutual Funds Withdrawn