What’s the buzz in the Stock Market? The IPO of Indigo Paints Ltd! The interactions between the funny zebra and M. S. Dhoni have sure registered this brand in our minds strongly. This brand has now announced its IPO from January 20 to January 22, 2021. Let’s see more about this company and the IPO.
Indigo paints has rapidly made an impression in the paint industry. Its products include decorative paints like enamels, emulsions, wood coatings, primers, distempers, putties, and cement paints. Revenue-wise, it is the 5th largest company in the decorative paint industry.
Indigo Paints is the pioneer of the Indian Paint Industry in manufacturing certain differentiated products like Metallic Emulsions, Bright Ceiling Coat Emulsions, Tile Coat Emulsions, Dirtproof & Waterproof Exterior Laminate, Floor Coat Emulsions, Exterior and Interior Acrylic Laminate, and PU Super Gloss Enamel. The sales from these differentiated products was 26.68% in 2018 and it increased to 28.62% in fiscal 2020.
It has also excelled in creating a remarkable marketing network with dealers in Tier 1, Tier 2, and Metros as well. It has 3 manufacturing facilities – Jodhpur (Rajasthan), Kochi (Kerala), and Pudukkottai (Tamil Nadu). It plans to expand its manufacturing activities in Pudukkottai to manufacture water-based paints.
- Large product portfolio with a wide range
- Well-proven and consistent growth track record
- Remarkable brand equity
- Vast network distribution
- Strategic location of manufacturing facilities
|IPO Date||Jan 20, 2021 – Jan 22, 2021|
Book Built Issue IPO
Equity Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹1,176.00 Crores)
Equity Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹300.00 Crores)
|Offer for Sale|
5,840,000 Equity Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹870.16 Crores)
₹10 per equity share
₹1488 to ₹1490
Minimum Order Quantity
BSE & NSE
Minimum Lot & Amount (Cut-off)
1 Lot (10 shares) / ₹ 14,900
Maximum Lot & Amount (Cut-off)
13 Lots (130 shares) / ₹ 1,93,700
Hemant Jalan, Anita Jalan, Parag Jalan, Kamala Prasad Jalan, Tara Devi Jalan and Halogen Chemicals Private Limited are the promoters of the company.
Now that you have a fair view of the company’s scope and soundness, we don’t want to keep you any longer from investing. Should you want to know more about equities, please feel free to write to email@example.com or dial up 044-61104100 / 1860 258 3055.
Other articles you may like
Get FundsIndia’s articles delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address to get:
- Mutual fund recommendations from experts
- Buy, hold or sell calls for stocks
- Investment tips and tricks
- All the latest news from Fundsindia.com
- Change in Fundamental Attributes of ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund w.e.f. closure of business hours of March 25, 2021
- This Is All You Need To Construct A Solid Equity Portfolio – Your 5 Fingers!
- Why should you go for Heranba Industries Ltd IPO?
- Why should you go for RailTel IPO?
- A Guide to Buying IPO